31 enthusiastic social volunteer forms the general body of DHRUBA. General body is the main policymaker of the organization. It has an Executive Committee of 7 members. All of them are well experienced in social development work. Most of them have been involved with EC of DHRUBA for several years and fully acquainted with the DHRUBA policy. The Executive Committee is reformed after every three years through election by the general body members in order to run the organizational activities properly and effectively. The Executive Committee is responsible to report to the general body for their activities at the end of each year in the general board meeting. The executive board members are responsible for the following activities
- To review and approve the yearly plan prepared by the staff and formulate implementation plan.
- To review and approve the quarterly plan, budget, report expenditure statement etc.
- To approve the prepared project proposals and submit to donors.
- To participate in planning meeting.
- To make policy decisions and guide the Executive Director.
- To visit and evaluate the project activates at field level.
- To appoint auditor for auditing of organizational accounts.
- To cheek the accounts and records regularly.
- To appoint and terminate senior staffs of the organization.